Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Week of School

Our first day of school was last week. Its good (and hard) to be back in the swing of things. Homeschooling can be so totally overwhelming sometimes and there are times that I feel I cannot do it anymore (ask Steve, he usually gets the brunt of the breakdowns,) but when I come to my senses I realize how grateful I am to have my kids home with me during these precious years. I hope and pray that the Lord will be honored and my kids will be blessed because of it.
The kids first day at the Huckleberry Learning Center

Our first day of school at home. The kids opening their annual "first day of school presents." They scored this year
Our first day at our coop. We get together one day a week with our friends and do History and Science together


No comments: