Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dancing bottoms and Mysteries


Olivia and I have a little ritual at bedtime. I have to scratch her back while singing "You are My Sunshine." Tonight while I was singing and scratching her back she started wiggling her rear a little; then she said, "Look mommy, my bottom's dancing." I thought that was too cute. Another funny thing that I wanted to jot down was something Andrew said recently. We were talking about why he has to study subjects like History and Science so much in school. And I of course was doing my best to explain why, but then he said "Why can't some things just remain a mystery? Do we really need to know EVERYTHING." He's very content with Science and History being a mystery and thinks others should feel the same way. For some reason that tickled me.




No comments: