Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Tradition







Christine and Reagan



Livy and Andrew





The Sauer Family






Steve decorating our annual jello salad.

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Our tradition every year is that we go to my Aunt Judi and Uncle Paul's house. This year more family were able to come into town so it was extra special. My dear cousin Aaron, his wife, Nicole, and their two boys, have been in town all weekend and we have had such a fun time with them and the rest of my family. I am so thankful for my family and feel extra blessed to have them. My cousin, Aaron, makes me laugh like no other. He is so funny. So, there isn't anything extra-ordinary to write about; just a wonderful weekend with wonderful people.

2 comments:

tara said...

Traditions are so fun! Our tradition is to go to my mom's (while Mark works of course!) and on the way home we pull out the Christmas music! ~~ I love that picture of you and Steve. For some reason, Mark and I rarely get pictures of us together, I guess because one of us usually takes the pictures! We'll have to work on that! Love seeing the kids too, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stef....sounds like you had so much fun on Thanksgiving! I love your blog! Priceless pictures! Since I am part of the cousin clan, I wanted to add a word to the "Can't stand it list"....
COAGULATE! Please tell me I am spelling it right!?

Cousin Danielle